“By developing self-awareness about our own strengths and weaknesses, it lets us open up to others.” – Marisa Lascher, The Boston Globe
Marisa’s philosophy, as showcased in the Boston Globe.
With workplace stresses and interpersonal challenges, acting generously is sometimes hard.
Remembering our common humanity is the bedrock of productive, successful, cohesive cultures and businesses.
Marisa helps people understand themselves, others, and their business by encouraging awareness and appreciation. She implements an integrated approach combining self and group reflection, empathy, compassion, and positive psychology theories.
Inspiring others to approach challenges strategically and with authenticity and understanding, Marisa leads customized, transformative culture initiatives, motivating employees and managers to connect.
If interpersonal work dynamics just take soft skills, why are they so challenging?
Customized Individual and Group Workshops
- Cultivating compassion
- Building strong cultures – together and apart
- No Critics, No Success: Receiving Negative Feedback Gracefully
- Grappling with COVID-19 work decisions, concerns, and communications
- Defining and expressing gratitude
- Managing with direct kindness
- Building Resiliency
- Increasing motivation and productivity
- Balancing what’s best for the organization with what’s best for the person
C-Suite and Executive Advising
- Interpersonal relationships
- Leading with Compassion
- Sensitive Conversation Framing
- Motivation and Productivity
Culture and Business Strategy Assessments
- In-depth confidential qualitative interviews
- Data-based recommendations for business enhancements
- Change initiatives
- Meaningful employee engagement
“The challenges I experienced reinforced how important it was to encourage leaders to open up, even to employees they didn’t choose or like.”
-Marisa, The Wall Street Journal, Is the Office Any Place for Empathy
Connect with Marisa to increase your business success with compassion.